Directories & Information
Statement Regarding RSO Directories
This page contains all listings regarding Registered Student Organizations on Murray State University's campus. Important information is also included in the page below.
RSO Directory Directions
If you are looking for a specific organization name, category, or name of President/Campus Advisor:
- Click on the "RSO Directory" button.
- Once the document opens, press "Ctrl" + "F" to activate the "Find Feature."
- Once the text box appears, type in the specific name/words you are looking for.
Want to Register an RSO?
Curris Center Room Registration Policy
The Curris Center coordinates an online scheduling system through use of a Web Application which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for scheduling of meeting spaces, guest rooms, and Info/sales tables.
Ballroom reservations will not be available through the web app. They will still need to be made by calling the Curris Center Office at 270-809-6985.
Student Organization Benefits
Registration Agreement Handbook
Agreement & Release of Liability Form
- Christian Barnes
- Office Coordinator & Graduate Assistant for Student Activities
- Center for Student Involvement