- Thursday, October 14 from 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. - Curris Center First Floor (both first and second doses of Moderna will be available)
- Thursday, November 11 from 4:30 p.m. until 6 p.m. - Curris Center First Floor (second dose of Moderna only).
Murray State Health Services/Village Medical of Murray is now offering the Moderna Vaccine.
Individuals are encouraged to fill out the COVID Vaccine Registration form (pdf) prior to attending any of the Murray State Vaccine Clinics. These documents will also be available on-site at the Murray State Vaccine Clinics and in Murray State Health Services.
Murray State Health Services will also have vaccines available on campus (1st floor of Wells Hall) throughout the fall semester, in addition to vaccines available at their VillageMD Office location - 1000 South 12th Street, Murray, KY.
- Moderna Vaccine Fact Sheet (pdf)
- What to Expect after Getting a COVID-19 vaccine (pdf)
- Prevaccination Checklist (pdf)
Calloway County COVID-19 Vaccination Locations
- Calloway County Health Department
602 Memory Lane, Murray, KY
To schedule, please call 270.753.3381 or email StephanieJ.Hays@ky.gov
- CVS Pharmacy
100 N 12th St, Murray, KY
KentuckyCare Clinic - Murray Location312 South 8th StreetMurray, Ky 42071Walk-In Appointments Welcome
For more information, please call: 270.753.2395
- Kroger Pharmacy
808 N. 12th St., Murray, KY
- Murray-Calloway County Hospital
803 Poplar St., Murray, KY
To schedule, please call 270.762.1381
- Walgreens Pharmacy
1205 Main St., Murray, KY
- Walter's Family Pharmacy
604 S. 12th St, Murray, KY
To schedule, please call 270.753.7688
- Village Medical of Murray
1000 S. 12th St., Murray, KY 42071 To schedule, please call 270.759.8200