Financial Aid

Graduate students are eligible to receive the Federal Direct Unsubsidized Loan or the Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan. A FAFSA must be filed in order to be eligible for either or both loans.

Students may apply for a Graduate PLUS Loan by going to

For more information, please visit the University Financial Aid web page.

Other resources: