Racer Restart Initiative
We are forward-moving. We are family. We are Racers.
Through the Racer Restart initiative and planning process, Murray State University will follow a collaborative, thoughtful and proactive approach in re-opening campus. For questions about the Racer Restart Plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the Racer Restart Committee Plan and Recommendations guide or
- Download the Racer Restart Committee Plan and Recommendations guide (pdf)
- Download the Face Covering/Mask Policy
- Information for Students
Current Campus Update
October 19, 2020
Students – good morning. As we begin a new week, let's ensure we adhere to all Racer Safe and Healthy guidelines. Please watch this brief video as a reminder as we work to protect our campus community.
Your health, safety and well-being is paramount in all of our decisions as we complete this semester.
Let's have a good week. We can do this...We are Racers!
Twelve Racer Safe and Healthy guidelines
The Importance of Wearing a Mask
- Murray State Health Services/Primary Care Medical Center
Available for visits on campus at 100 Wells Hall, by phone at 270-809-3809 and by email at email@example.com. Additionally, Primary Care Medical Center is available for visits off campus at 1000 South 12th Street and by phone at 270-759-9200.
- The Murray State Counseling Center
Providing tele-counseling services via Zoom, as well as limited in-person services. On-call counselors are available 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday for crisis sessions. To schedule an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition, many self-help resources are listed on their website, at murraystate.edu/CounselingCenter.
- The Psychological Center
Providing in-person counseling sessions as well as walk-in crisis sessions. Please call 270.809.2504 for more information or visit them in 401 Wells Hall.
- Calloway County Health Department
Available for visits off campus at 602 Memory Lane and by phone at 270-753-3381.
- The Murray State Department of Human Resources
- The Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity and Access (IDEA)
- The Racer Safe and Healthy Officer