Get ahead with online winter courses
- Condensed time frame
- Online course convenience
- Get ahead and take fewer hours in the spring
Winter Term Dates
December 14, 2020 to January 6, 2021
Registration on myGate is open to all classifications from October 26 - December 2, 2020. Students may only take one winter term course. Financial Aid is available during the Winter Term under limited circumstances.
Please check the current schedule for the most up-to-date course information.
- Undergraduate Online: Online tuition is dependent on your residency and the semester of admission. Find detailed information on the Bursar's website. There is a $75 per credit hour fee in addition to tuition costs for all online courses.
- Graduate Online: Find detailed graduate tuition rates on the Bursar's website.
- Doctoral Online: $544 per credit hour plus $50 per credit hour web fee. See the Bursar's website.
Financial Aid is available during the Winter Term under limited circumstances. Contact Financial Aid for more information.
Important links and information
- Academic Calendar
- Bookstore / Textbook Information
- Bursar's Office
- Financial Aid
- Refund Table
Winter Term Calendar
|Oct. 26 - Dec. 14||Registration Open - For registration assistance after December 2, contact the Registration Office at 270.809.3776 or firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Dec. 5||Advance scheduling ends. Payment due for Winter classes including financial aid recipients (regardless of receipt of bill).|
|Dec. 6||Winter schedules purged (deleted) for non-payment|
|Dec. 3 - Dec. 14||Winter 2020 registration continues through 12/14/20; payment due; contact Registrar's Office for assistance, 270.809.3776, email@example.com; Contact the Bursar's Office for payment arrangements, 270.8094227; firstname.lastname@example.org.|
|Dec. 14||Winter session begins. Last day to withdraw from Winter term with no grade. (See Proration of Charges.) Last day to register for Winter term. Contact the Registration Office at email@example.com or 270.809.3776 for assistance.|
|Dec. 15||Winter Late Registration Fee of $100 begins.|
|Dec. 17 - Jan. 3, 2021||University offices closed for holiday break.|
|Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1||No winter classes.|
|Jan. 3||Last day to withdraw from Winter 2020 Term. Complete the withdrawal process electronically through myGate, Academics tab; Withdraw from All Classes link.|
|Jan. 5||University re-opens, 8 a.m.|
|Jan. 6||Winter 2020 classes end.|
|Jan. 9||Winter 2020 grades available on myGate.|
Library Hours: Check the University Libraries website for the most up-to-date information on availability.