Online Faculty Toolkit
Whether you are bringing your course online for the first time or need a place to find answers about online instruction, you have come to the right place! As a group of faculty and staff who have a passion for online learning, we are thrilled to bring you the support needed to make teaching online an experience you and your students will enjoy.
- Get started! Developing your online course for the first time can feel overwhelming. Let us help!
- Course development. Developing your online course for the first time can feel overwhelming. Learn step-by-step how to bring your online course to life.
- Teaching during COVID-19. Let us show you how you can use technology to effectively reach your students while maintaining a degree of flexibility during the pandemic.
- Support your students. We can help you learn how to get the best out of your online students by checking your progress as you develop your online course and content.
- Off-campus instructor support. Are you an adjunct or faculty member who does not live close to Murray, Kentucky? No matter where you are located, we can help. We can connect with you and show you the perks of getting involved with online learning activities!
Still have questions?
We are here and waiting to help! Let us point you in the right direction. Just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get you in contact with a person who can help! Or, feel free to contact one of the Online Champions in your college.
Brian Bourke (Chair of Online Champions), College of Education and Human Services, email@example.com
Rupkatha Bardhan, Jones College of Science, Engineering and Technology, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katy Garth, School of Nursing and Health Professions, email@example.com
Jennifer Morrison, College of Humanities and Fine Arts, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Santiago, Hutson School of Agriculture, email@example.com
Lisa Schmidt, Center for Adult and Regional Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Melony Shemberger, Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business, email@example.com
Firm Faith Watson, Faculty Development Center, firstname.lastname@example.org