Alumni Legacy Tuition Grant
Alumni know that students at Murray State University will receive a life-changing, high-impact, total college experience as they pursue success, and are supported throughout their journey by a special community that includes dedicated faculty and staff.
The Murray State Alumni Legacy Tuition Grant provides in-state tuition to eligible out-of-state undergraduate children and grandchildren of Murray State graduates.*
- Parent, Stepparent, Grandparent or Step-grandparent of student must hold a baccalaureate or graduate degree from Murray State University
- Biological, adoptive, stepparents, and grandparents must submit legal documentation to verify the link from the students to the qualifying alumnus (birth certificates, marriage license, etc. if the link is through marriage)
- Student must be admitted as an undergraduate beginning Summer 2020 or later.
- Student must meet all regular out-of-state admission requirements
- Student must be enrolled full time in an undergraduate program pursuing a first baccalaureate degree
- Tuition grant provides in-state tuition to eligible out-of-state undergraduate children and grandchildren of Murray State graduates*
- Tuition grant is available for the fall and spring semesters
- Tuition grant is for up to eight (8) semesters towards first baccalaureate degree
Deadline to Apply
First day of classes
Please note that students must know their myGate log-in information to log into the form and complete the application.