October 26-31, 2020
We invite Racer alumni all over the globe to celebrate Homecoming with virtual events including something for everyone! Many of these events have been held annually for over 25 years and now we are coming together beyond unprecedented challenges to re-connect and enjoy what makes us unique as Racers! Each event represents a multitude of organizations, student clubs, Greek organizations and academic departments. Register for each event for Zoom details, time, location and expense provides no limitations to celebration this year! Enjoy and GO RACERS!
Monday, Oct. 26
- Celebrate Homecoming all week with the College of Education and Human Services! Check out special activities for the whole family, enjoy photo memories and more on their special site!
Virtual Regatta and the Race for the Homecoming Cup with Murray State Rowing, read more about the details to take part in the virtual regatta!
Thursday, Oct. 29
- Murray State News reunion and virtual newsroom tour, 7-8 p.m., Register here.
Friday, Oct. 30
58th Annual Hutson School of Agriculture Meeting, 11:30 a.m. CDT, register today
Virtual Football Reunion, featuring Athletic Director Kevin Saal, Head Coach Dean Hood and members of the Racer Football coaching staff, 12 p.m. CDT, register today!
Alpha Sigma Alpha, Beta Nu through the years, register today!
- Alpha Omicron Pi, Zooming Back to Dela O, register today!
- Virtual Golden Reunion featuring memories of the class of 1970 all weekend. Watch the memories slideshow.
Saturday, Oct. 31
- Virtual Tent City – 1-3 p.m., Saturday, October 31
- Jones College of Science, Engineering and Technology Virtual Tent City register here!
- College of Humanities and Fine Arts Virtual Tent City register here!
- International Student Organization Virtual Tent City register here!
- Arthur J. Bauernfeind College of Business Virtual Tent City register here!
- Sigma Alpha Iota Virtual Tent City register here!
In preparation for Homecoming virtual events please download or sign up for Zoom, full details are found here. For more instructions please call 1-800-758-8510 or 270-809-5600. Please find best practices on using Zoom here.