Racers Reconnect: Second-Year Student Re-Orientation and Success is focused on the success of and support for our second-year Racers. We want you to reconnect, refocus, and reenergize for a successful semester by joining the Canvas support center and attending monthly gatherings. See details below!
RECONNECT | REFOCUS | REENERGIZE
Click here to view the Racers Reconnect Launch and LunchClick the arrow for more information
Racers Reconnect monthly meetings to discuss important topics and help you succeed!
- September 13 at 2:00 pm in Waterfield Library
- October 18 at 2:00 pm in Lowry Center, Room LC1A
- November 15 at 2:00 pm in Commonwealth Suite, Curris Center. Snacks provided
- December 6 at 2:00 pm in Alexander Hall, Room 2108
- January 19 at 2:00 pm in Winslow Dining Hall
- February 16 at 2:00 pm; Career Services, 101N Applied Science
- March 16 at 2:00 pm in Blackburn, Room 261
- April 13 at 2:00 pm in Waterfield Library
- May 4 at 2:00 pm in Commonwealth Suite, Curris Center. Snacks provided
Racers Reconnect Canvas Support Center
For questions or more information, please email email@example.com