Healthy Minds, Healthy Campus
Racers Empower: Healthy Minds, Healthy Campus is a collaborative effort by students, staff, and faculty members of Murray State University to promote mental health and wellness on campus. Mental health, especially anxiety and depression, is a major concern on college campuses.
Racers Empower aims to
- share resources,
- encourage students to share and talk about their experiences to reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness,
- connect students with support services and activities, and
- promote a healthy mind and body for success.
Join us on the last Monday of each month this fall 2020 for information, sharing, healthy snacks, and fun!
August 31 | 11 am to 2 pm | Alexander Hall, South Lawn
- Campus Resources to Help You be a Well-Student
- Racer Safe and Healthy Guidelines
Self Compassion September
September 28 | 11:00-11:30 am | Zoom Only (due to weather): Zoom Link: https://murraystate.zoom.us/j/3512102775
AND Yoga on the Quad on Sept. 30 at 9:00 am!
October On Point
October 26 | 11 am to 1 pm | Location TBA