SDS Testing Center
Students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations will need to schedule an appointment with our SDS Testing Center Supervisor, each semester.
Please contact the SDS Testing Center Supervisor directly to schedule an appointment
via Zoom, by phone, or in person:
Phone: 270.809.6934 or 270.809.3146
If you are registered with the Office of Student Disability Services, and you are eligible for testing accommodations, you may sign up for testing accommodations by completing the SDS Testing Center Registration Paperwork packet. Download the forms using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software (https://get.adobe.com/reader/
Please read through the SDS Testing Center Policies and Procedures, and let us know if you have any questions. We look forward to working with you!
Students may also complete their SDS Testing Accommodation Request Form in person by visiting the SDS Testing Center on the 4th floor of Wells Hall.
- Our SDS Testing Center Supervisor, will prepare your testing forms.
- Testing forms will be emailed to you (via your Murray State email address); you are advised to keep a copy for your records.
- Once you receive your testing forms via email you will need to respond back providing confirmation that these items have been received.
- Your professors will receive copies of these forms as well.
Students who are eligible to receive testing accommodations may schedule their tests/exams/quizzes with the SDS Testing Center by accessing the SDS Testing Center Scheduling Request Form. Students can schedule up to 2 tests/exams/quizzes at a time using the online form. For additional scheduling, simply submit another form. Please remember we request three business days’ notice before scheduling a test/exam/quiz.
SDS Testing Center Scheduling Request Form – preferred method.
Students may also schedule their exams:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By Phone: You can call us at 270.809.2018 and ask for the SDS Testing Center.
- In-Person: You can schedule in-person with one of our Graduate Assistants in Wells Hall 417 or 413, or with the SDS Testing Center Supervisor in Wells Hall 418
*For individuals without disabilities who may be looking at taking the National ACT, LSAT, GRE, PRAXIS, TOEFL, CLEP and Accuplacer Exams, or other/similar professional assessments, please contact the Testing Center in Oakley Applied Science for more information; email@example.com or 270-809-6848. The Testing Center in Oakley Applied Science is a division of the University Counseling Services.
For information about scheduling a comprehensive evaluation (psychoeducational evaluation), please contact either the Psychological Center (4th Floor of Wells Hall) at 270-809-2504, or the Counseling and Assessment Center (3rd Floor of Alexander Hall) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-809-6305.