You must apply if you have a need for accessible parking, whether short-term or long-term. Parking in a disability space without permissions prevents access and will lead to a $250 citation
Apply for accessible parking at these locations:
- Online -Application for Faculty and Staff | Application for Students
- Faculty/Staff in person: Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, & Access (IDEA), 103 Wells Hall 270.809.3155.
- Student in person: Office of Student Disability Services (SDS), 423 Wells Hall 270.809.2018.
Murray State Disability Tier 1 V-Permit
- Individuals with a Tier 1 Permit may park in any color zone and/or disability zone.
Murray State Disability Tier 2 V-Permit
- Individuals with a Tier 2 Permit may park in any color zone but should not park in a disability/accessible parking space.