Wellness Center Access
Access to the Susan E. Bauernfeind Wellness Center
- Wellness Center access requires a membership fee, which is paid by Racer Wellness.
- This membership only covers activities in the Susan E. Bauernfeind Wellness Center.
- A minimum number of visits must be met in order to be eligible for the University-paid membership.
- Must be enrolled in Murray State’s health plan - AND -
- Must elect Wellness Pledge during Open Enrollment 2021
- January 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021: 40 visits
- August 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021: 15 visits
If ALL requirements are met, employees will have the Wellness Center membership at no cost from January 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021 and August 1, 2021 − December 31, 2021. This is an average of 2 visits per week. It is the employee's responsibility to keep up with Wellness Center hours and times closed.
The Wellness Center Access program is a taxable benefit.
Employees may monitor their Wellness Center usage by doing the following:
Click on the blue myGate button
Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
Click: Profile - Facilities - Access History (note that you will only be able to access the last 30 days of usage)
If all requirements are met, employees will have the Wellness Center membership at no cost from January 1, 2021 – May 31, 2021 and August 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021. A membership fee of $25.00 will be required to use the Wellness Center during the summer months (6/1/21 – 7/31/21).