Wellness Center Access
Employees may opt to enroll in the Racer Wellness Access to the Wellness Center upon enrolling in the Wellness Pledge during Open Enrollment 2019. Once an employee has completed the enrollment process, their information will be sent to the Wellness Center. Employees will NOT need to register with the Wellness Center. A minimum number of visits must be met in order to keep receiving the benefit. All details are below.
- Must be enrolled in Murray State’s health plan - AND -
- Must elect Wellness Pledge during Open Enrollment 2019
- January 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019: Use the Wellness Center a minimum of 44 times
- August 1, 2019 – October 1, 2019: Use the Wellness Center a minimum of 18 times (the 18 visits must be done by October 1, 2019 but access to the Wellness Center will continue through 12/31/19 as long as the minimum visit number is met)
This is an average of two visits per week. It is the employees’ responsibility to keep up with Wellness Center hours and times closed.
Employees may monitor their Wellness Center usage by doing the following:
- Visit https://campusrecconnect.murraystate.edu/Home
- Click on the blue myGate button
- Click on your name in the upper right-hand corner
- Access history (note that you will only be able to access the last 30 days of usage)
If all requirements are met, employees will have the Wellness Center membership at no cost from January 1, 2019 – May 31, 2019 and August 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. A membership fee of $25.00 will be required to use the Wellness Center during the summer months (6/1/19 – 7/31/19).
The Wellness Center Access Program is a taxable benefit.