Career Services provides resources and services to assist Murray State Alumni with their job search. Please review the following available resources and contact us as needed:
- Career Fairs: Attend career fairs on campus.
- Career Exploration: Review these resources if you are making a career direction change.
- Career Handbook: Review this comprehensive job search guide.
- Racer Tracks: Search for job postings and post your resume to connect with hiring employers.
- Tip Sheets: Review tips on various job search related topics.
- Web Resources: Explore additional resources.
Consider joining the Murray State Alumni Association as well.
Do you want to hire a fellow Racer?
Through Racer Tracks you can post jobs and internships, screen public resumes, sign-up for on-campus interviews and register for career fairs. Please contact us if you are interested in providing job shadowing, networking and/or training opportunities for Murray State students as well. For more information, go to HireARacer.
Murray State Career Services
Office Hours: Mon - Fri | 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (Fall/Spring/Summer)
Walk-In Hours (for resumes, cover letters, and basic questions): Tue - Wed - Thu | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Appointments required for major/minor counseling, career assessments, & mock interviews
100 Oakley Applied Sciences Bldg | Murray, KY 42071
P: 270.809.3735 (call for appointments) | F: 270.809.3516 | firstname.lastname@example.org