- All members may request an assigned locker for a term through the reception desk. Term locker rentals are $10.00 and yearly locker rentals are $20.00.
- Rented lockers will need to be renewed by the start of a new term. If rented lockers are not renewed, locks will be removed and items will be turned over to local charity.
- Daily lockers are available for use. You can bring your own lock or check out a lock with your Murray State ID card while in the facility.
- All contents must be removed from these lockers before leaving the facility. Overnight locker use is not allowed.
- Murray State is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Assistance will be provided in filing a theft report with the proper authorities. Do not bring valuables to the facility. The facility staff is not allowed to hold valuables for members. Clothing and bags are to be stored in the locker rooms or storage cubicles.
- Family changing rooms are provided for families. Children will not be allowed in the locker room of the opposite sex.
- For the privacy of our guests, use of any electronic device with photo and/or filming capabilities of any kind is prohibited in the locker rooms.
Free rental items
Equipment being checked out requires an ID.
- Exercise Videos
- Jump Ropes
- Racquetball Rackets
- Safety Goggles
- Weight Belts
- Locks (for lockers)