Greek recruitment is an exciting opportunity for you to learn about Murray State's fraternities and sororities. During recruitment, you will get to find out what each chapter offers and decide if Greek Life is right for you.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE WORK TO MODIFY OUR SCHEDULES DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- (Panhellenic) Sorority Recruitment - REGISTER NOW
|Organization||High School GPA||College GPA|
|Alpha Gamma Delta||3.00||2.80|
|Alpha Delta Pi||3.00||2.75|
|Alpha Omicron Pi||3.00||2.75|
|Alpha Sigma Alpha||3.00||2.75|
|Sigma Sigma Sigma||3.00||2.75|
- (IFC) Fraternity Recruitment
- Organizations that participate in Recruitment: Alpha Gamma Rho, Alpha Sigma Phi, Alpha Tau Omega, Kappa Alpha Order, Lambda Chi Alpha, Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Pi, Sigma Chi, Sigma Phi Epsilon & Phi Kappa Tau.
- Pre-established students (12+ credit hours) 2.5 GPA
- Incoming Freshmen - 2.7 GPA or 19ACT score
- National Pan-Hellenic Intake - Each organization has a different timeline to accept members. Chapters will post
Informational/Rush/Interest Meeting information during this semester. You may also
contact the Greek Life Office to inquire about specific organizations.
- NPHC 101 Classes - Mandatory for those interested in becoming a member of one of the following organizations.
- Current NPHC Organizations: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. | Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Incorporated
- Organizations potentially returning to campus in the near future: Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.