Greek recruitment is an exciting opportunity for you to learn about Murray State's fraternities and sororities. During recruitment, you will get to find out what each chapter offers and decide if Greek Life is right for you.
- (Panhellenic) Sorority Recruitment - January 21-January 28 - REGISTER NOW
- Organizations participating in Recruitment: 3 chapters participating will be determined at the beginning of January 2020
- (IFC) Fraternity Recruitment - January 21 - January 28
- You must register through the above link and pay no later than Monday, January 27 (12:00pm) to receive a bid and attend Bid Day
- Kickoff: Tuesday, January 21 - Curris Center 3rd Floor- 5:00 pm
- Bid Day: Tuesday, January 28
- You may pay the $25 fee with cash or check during the first week of classes by visiting
the Center for Student Involvement (located on the first floor of the Curris Center)
- You can also mail your check to: Interfraternity Council | 314 Curris Center | Murray, KY 42071
- Please make checks payable to "IFC"
- You may also pay at Kick-off
- Organizations participating in Recruitment: Alpha Gamma Rho, Alpha Sigma Phi, Alpha Tau Omega, Kappa Alpha Order, Lambda Chi Alpha, Pi Kappa Alpha, Sigma Pi, Sigma Chi & Sigma Phi Epsilon
- Pre-established students (12+ credit hours) 2.5 GPA*
- Incoming Freshmen - 2.7 GPA or 19ACT score
- National Pan-Hellenic Intake - Each organization has a different timeline to accept members. Chapters will post
Informational/Rush/Interest Meeting information during this semester. You may also
contact the Greek Life Office to inquire about specific organizations.
- NPHC 101 Classes - Mandatory for those interested in becoming a member of one of the following organizations.
- Current NPHC Organizations: Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. | Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc.
- Organizations potentially returning to campus in the near future: Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. & Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc.