Annual Registered Student Organization Fair
Campus Connection Information
Campus Connections! is the annual Registered Student Organization Fair!
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2021
Time: 3:00 PM- 6:00 PM
- An online magazine with a description, logo/photo, and a Zoom link is posted here!
- Visit all the organizations you would like to during 3 PM- 6 PM on February 2nd
Are you looking for a way to get new members for this semester or next year? This is the PERFECT event to gain interest in your organization. From 3-6 PM on February 2nd, students and incoming students will have the opportunity to talk to your organization if you choose to sign-up. This event will function similar to previous RSO fairs, Racer Nation Orientation/ Racer Day tabling but all via Zoom. You do not want to miss out on this event to sell your organization to potential new members!
- Fill out this Google form by January 25th
- Make sure at least one of your members is present at ALL times- I recommend making multiple people hosts. Click here for help with Zoom.
- Advertise on social media the graphic attached to share that you are participating in the fair.
- Jeanie Morgan
- Advisor to SGA & Student Organizations
- Center for Student Involvement