RacerCard - Your Murray State I.D.
The RacerCard office is located in the Auxiliary Administration Customer Service Office at Hart Residential Hall (entrance is on the west side facing Winslow Dining Hall).
15 minute parking is available in front of the Fast Track location (north side of Winslow Dining Hall). For more information about parking, please visit Parking.
The RacerCard is the official Murray State University identification card for students, staff, and faculty and serves many purposes.
- Photo identification
- Flex, meal and dining dollars access at all dining venues
- Susan E. Bauernfeind Wellness Center access
- Access to athletic events
- Access to residence colleges
- Murray State University Library privileges
Note: The replacement card fee is $20.
Questions? Contact the RacerCard Office
- RacerCard Office
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: The replacement card fee is $20.