RacerCard - Your Murray State I.D.
Please note - The RacerCard office has moved to the Auxiliary Administration Customer Service Office in the Hart Residence Hall, located on the first floor (entrance is on the west side facing Winslow Dining Hall).
15 minute parking is available in front of the Fast Track location (north side of Winslow Dining Hall). For more information about parking, please visit Parking.
The RacerCard is the official Murray State University identification card for students, staff, and faculty and serves many purposes.
- Photo identification
- Flex/ meal/ dining dollars access at all dining venues
- Susan E. Bauernfeind Wellness Center access
- Access to athletic events
- Access to residence colleges
- Murray State University Library privileges
Note: The replacement card fee is $20.
Skip the lines at Summer O and get the photo you want!
If you are a new Murray State incoming first-year/transfer student registered for
a Summer Orientation Session, you are eligible and highly encouraged to submit your
photo electronically for your official Murray State University ID - your RacerCard!
About two weeks before your scheduled Summer O session, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with instructions to use the CloudCard online photo submission tool.
Submit your photo, inline with the requirements, at least two business days prior to your scheduled Summer O Session to make sure your RacerCard is ready!
Pick up your RacerCard from Summer O Counselor during checkout. You will be required to show an official government-issued photo ID.
- Background must be solid white or off-white background with no other objects showing.
- The photo MUST be a recent, full color, head and shoulder passport style photo.
- No hats or sunglasses
- Photos with glare on glasses, red eye, shadows or that are blurry will not be accepted.
- Face and shoulders MUST be centered within photo. Subject must be facing forward.
- Copyrighted photos and/or professional photos will not be accepted.
Questions? Contact the RacerCard Office
- RacerCard Office
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
NOTE: The replacement card fee is $20.