The Racer Dining team is excited to help you achieve your academic and personal success here at Murray State by providing your home away from home with an array of dining options.
Our Dining program is designed for Murray State students. We incorporate student feedback into our planning process to implement resident dining programming, retail venues, pop-up restaurants, and more.
For more information, please visit the Racer Dining Website by Sodexo.
Meal Plan Options for Fall 2021 Coming Soon! Stay Tuned!
Faculty/Staff Meal Plan
Everyone has to eat — including Murray State faculty and staff. So, for your convenience, Dining Services has created a faculty/staff meal plan option called Dining Dollars.
Check back special bonus dates this Fall 2020.
- Minimum deposit: $50.
- Add money to your account.
- Can be used at all Murray State Dining Services locations.
- Available to all faculty and staff, including regular part-time staff and retirees.
- Can be used to pay for guest meals.
- Refunds are available for employees who leave Murray State.
- NOT available for student or temporary staff.
Check your balance
Not sure how many meals you have left for the semester? Not a problem. You can check your balance any time by logging onto your myGate account and clicking the "Money" tab. Beneath the box titled "RacerCard Balances," you can see how many meals you have left for the semester.
Racer Dining by Sodexo offers a great place to work, competitive wages, flexible hours and a variety of benefits.
Apply at RacerDining by Sodexo and search "Murray".
Freshmen and sophomore students are required to have a meal plan for at least four semesters.
Exempted from this policy are students who:
- Have reached their 21st birthday prior to the first day of registration.
- Are veterans of at least two years' active military service.
- Are married.
- Commute to school daily from the permanent, legal residence of their parents (within 50 miles of Murray State).
- Have resided in residence halls for four semesters, excluding summers.
Exemptions are rarely granted if you do not meet the above listed criteria.
You must complete an exemption form within the first month of classes to be considered for an exemption. Exemptions are only valid for one semester. You must reapply at the start of each term. Download the exemption form and mail to 110 Curris Center, Murray, KY 42071.
Have a question, comment or recommendation? Fill out our comment form!
Murray State Dining
The mission of Murray State University Dining Services and Racer Hospitality is to provide a wide variety of menu options with quality food and services to the University community, anticipating consumers' needs and providing high customer satisfaction.