- Applicants must submit an application for admission with a $40 application fee.
- Applicants must submit official college transcripts from each previously attended institution. Transcripts must be mailed or submitted online by the institution.
Tuition cost calculator
Estimate your tuition cost for 2020-21.
Submit transcripts (postal or email)
102 Curris Center
Murray, KY 42071
- Admission will be based on academic performance. A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) is required.
- Transfer credit will only be awarded if the student attended a regionally accredited (as recognized by Murray State) institution of higher education.
- For transfer students who have less than 24 degree credit hours earned when applying to Murray State University, freshman admission requirements must also be met.