Special high school students

Students who are currently enrolled in high school may be granted permission to enroll for courses prior to graduation. Inquiries should be directed to the students high school counselor and then to admissions. Students seeking early admission must be able to succeed without remediation.

Please refer to the current  Academic Bulletin for more detailed information.

Requirements and procedures are the same as for regular new freshmen.