Degree Audit - RACRClick the arrow for more information
- Academic Bulletins for 2020-2021 and Forward
- Academic Bulletin 2020-2021 - Expires August 2028 (PDF version)
- Academic Bulletin 2019-2020 - Expires August 2027
- Academic Bulletin 2018-2019 - Expires August 2026
- Academic Bulletin 2017-2018 - Expires August 2025
- Academic Bulletin 2016-2017 - Expires August 2024
- Academic Bulletin 2015-2016 - Expires August 2022
- Academic Bulletin 2014-2015 - Expires August 2021
- Academic Bulletin 2013-2014 - Expires August 2020
For earlier editions of the Academic Bulletin, contact the Office of the Registrar. Printed copies of Academic Bulletins are also available in Waterfield and Pogue Libraries.
Degree Audit - RACR
The Racer Academic Completion Report or RACR helps undergraduate students and advisors plan a path to graduation. The RACR shows the courses taken by the student along with the required courses at Murray State University for a degree.
Log in to myGate and click the RACR Degree Audit link on the Student Links channel of the Academics tab. The RACR helps academic advising but is not intended to replace advising sessions.
Review your RACR before meeting with your academic advisor for advanced scheduling!Click the arrow for more information
Course substitutions are used to adjust requirements on a student's degree audit. They are used any time that the student's program varies from what is printed in the catalog. These substitutions should be completed by the student's advisor and require signatures from the Chair and Dean of the department. The University Studies Course Exception form requires an additional signature from the University Studies office. Once completed, these forms should be routed to the Office of the Registrar.
Change of Major - Undergraduate
Undergraduate Major/Advisor/Catalog Changes
Students who are wishing to change their curricula are required to complete a change of major form. This form should be printed and completed, including all required signatures, and submitted to the Office of the Registrar. Please keep in mind that due to current health and safety precautions, you may need to take a picture of the completed form and email it to your new department to obtain a signature. A picture or scan of the completed form may be emailed to email@example.com.