- Rudy Buchheit Seminar
October 13th, 2021
3:30-4:30 PM, EP 1303
- Fostering Faculty Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Through Advocacy
Pamela Harris and Aris Winger
October 26th, 2021
1:30-3:30 PM, EP 1303
- Kentucky Commerce, Kayla Meisner. September 15, 2021, 2-3:00 PM, Zoom. Please Contact email@example.com for a recording for the event.
- Ethical Orientations for Collegiality, Mentoring, and Teaching. Koritha Mitchell, The Ohio State University. March 3, 2021, 2-4:30 PM, Zoom.
- Stress Management. Angie Trzepacz & Michael Bordieri, Murray State University. February 8, 2021, 12-2 PM, Zoom
- Don't Sweat the Small Stuff: Setting Priorities in Order to Thrive. Nancy Wayne, UCLA. January 28, 2021, 2-4 PM, Zoom.
- The Competence/Confidence Conundrum. Nancy Wayne, UCLA. November 12, 2020.12-2PM , Zoom
- Flourishing in Academia: Positive Work-Life-Family Integration. Laura Bryan, University of Kentucky. October 29th, 2020. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for notes.
- When to Say Yes and How to Say No: Balancing Teaching, Research, Service and the Rest of Life. Eve Riskin, University of Washington. Friday February 28th, 2020. Notes from seminar.
- So I Have an Idea, Now What?, Megan Aanstoos, University of Louisville. Thursday January 30th, 2020.
- Mentoring, Networking, and Work-Life Balance: Opportunities and Challenges, Karen Graham, University of New Hampshire. Friday November 1, 2019.
- Using our In-Print Voices: Confronting Gender-Based Barriers to Academic Writing, Emily Sandoz, University of Louisiana at Lafayette. Thursday September 19, 2019.
- Women in Science: Dress Like a Lady, Act Like a Man, Work Like a Dog, Dr. Patricia Kelley,University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Thursday January 31, 2019.
- Navigating Excellence on Your Own Terms, Dr. Christine Grant, CoolSci Productions and North Carolina State University. Monday October 8, 2018.
- Professional Societies Address Harassment, Dr. Mary Anne Holmes, Professor Emerita at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. Thursday February 1, 2018.
- Developing Strong Mentoring Relationships: The Art of Becoming a Better Mentor and Mentee, Dr. Donna Dean, past-President of the Association for Women in Science and American Chemical Society consultant. Wednesday September 27, 2017.
- Thinking Fast Makes Changing Slow, Dr. Lydia Villa-Komaroff, former CEO and CSO of Cytonome and founding member of SACNAS. Thursday March 7, 2017.
- Gender Equity in Science and Engineering: why is this so hard? Dr. Joan Herbers, Professor of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology, The Ohio State University and past-President of the Association for Women in Science. Thursday October 20, 2016.