Using our In-Print Voices: Confronting Gender-Based Barriers to Academic Writing
Emily Sandoz, University of Louisiana at Lafayette
3:30pm, September 19, 2019
Engineering Physics 1303
Mentoring, Networking, and Work-Life Balance: Opportunities and Challenges
Karen Graham, University of New Hampshire
12pm, November 1, 2019
Jones Clock Tower
- Women in Science: Dress Like a Lady, Act Like a Man, Work Like a Dog, Dr. Patricia Kelley,University of North Carolina, Wilmington. Thursday January 31, 2019
- Navigating Excellence on Your Own Terms, Dr. Christine Grant, CoolSci Productions and North Carolina State University. Monday October 8, 2018.
- Professional Societies Address Harassment, Dr. Mary Anne Holmes, Professor Emerita at the University of Nebraska Lincoln. Thursday February 1, 2018.
- Developing Strong Mentoring Relationships: The Art of Becoming a Better Mentor and Mentee, Dr. Donna Dean, past-President of the Association for Women in Science and American Chemical Society consultant. Wednesday September 27, 2017.
- Thinking Fast Makes Changing Slow, Dr. Lydia Villa-Komaroff, former CEO and CSO of Cytonome and founding member of SACNAS. Thursday March 7, 2017.
- Gender Equity in Science and Engineering: why is this so hard? Dr. Joan Herbers, Professor of Evolution, Ecology, and Organismal Biology, The Ohio State University and past-President of the Association for Women in Science. Thursday October 20, 2016.