Are you a language student looking for practice, an international student who needs a taste of home, or a community or university member who wants to brush up on old skills? Please come visit our conversation tables, where professors, students, and members of the Murray community meet to practice conversation skills in five different languages.
For the rest of Fall 2020, some conversation tables may be cancelled or held online. Contact the relevant language faculty member for up-to-date information.
- Chinese Table meets Tuesdays from 4:00 to 5:00 on Zoom. Contact Dr. Jie Wu for the Zoom link.
- French Table meets Wednesdays from 2:00 to 3:00 on Zoom. Contact Dr. Thérèse Saint Paul for the Zoom link.
- Japanese Table, hosted in collaboration with the Japanese Club, meets every first and third Wednesday from 5:00-6:00 on Zoom. Contact Yoko Hatakeyama for the Zoom link.
- German Kaffestunde meets Thursdays from 3:30-4:15 on Zoom. Contact Dr. Roxane Riegler for the Zoom link.
- Spanish Tertulias por la tarde meets Fridays from 1:30-2:30 on Zoom. Contact Dr. Ben Post, Dr. Tanya Romero González, Dr. Elena Picech, or Dr. Robert (Moses) Fritz to receive this semester's Zoom link.