College of Education and Human Services
College Response to COVID-19 Concerns
At this time, our college remains very much committed to its relationships with students,
alumni, University partners, and the community at large. We are here and available
to assist you as needed.
For general questions or concerns:
You may contact our Dean's Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-809-3817.
Our academic departments and resource centers may be reached at the phone numbers below:
- Department of Adolescent, Career, and Special Education (ACS): 270-809-2538
- Center for Communication Disorders (CDI): 270-809-2446
- Department of Community Leadership and Human Services (CLHS): 270-809-2507
- Department of Early Childhood and Elementary Education (ECE): 270-809-2500
- Department of Educational Studies, Leadership, and Counseling (ELC): 270-809-2793
- Kentucky Academy of Technology Education (KATE): 270-809-5360
- Kentucky Center for School Safety (KCSS): 270-809-3235
- Teacher Education Services (TES): 270-809-2054
- Teacher Quality Institute (TQI): 270-809-2090
To speak with your advisors and professors:
As always, the best way to reach your advisors and professors is by email. For their respective information, please visit our Faculty and Staff Directory.