Racer Academy Admission Requirements
- Applicants must be a high school junior or senior.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or rank in top half of class.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Complete the Racer Academy/Thoroughbred Academy Application for Admission.
Already started your application, but haven't submitted it yet? Click here to log back into your account and select "Complete an Application" at the bottom of your "My Account" page.
Having problems? Check out the detailed guide on how to apply!
- Submit High School Transcript.
- Submit ACT, or SAT Test scores from the testing agency or posted on your high school transcript.
- Minimum scores required are:
- ACT Composite = 18 or SAT Composite = 870;
- For English Course Requirements: English ACT = 18; Verbal SAT = 450; Verbal SAT=470;
- For Math Course Requirements: Math ACT = 20; Math SAT =490;
- Must meet prerequisites for individual classes
- Recommendation from high school counselor: Guidance Counselor/Principal Approval Form
- Parent or guardian must sign and complete a Parental Consent and Registration Form.
*Students who have not taken their ACT or SAT yet will not be eligible to participate.