Racer Connection Mentoring Program
Successful people never reach their goals alone! The Racer Connection Mentoring Program was established to pair Murray State University staff with students to support students and their success.
Goals of the program
- Guide and support college students
- Help students develop and achieve their academic goals
- Help students feel connected to Murray State by being matched with a staff mentor who can help them navigate campus and make the most out of their experiences
- Assist in the retention of college students at Murray State University
- Build life-long friendships and support systems that extend beyond graduation
Interested in being a mentor or mentee?
Please contact Peggy Whaley at email@example.com for more information.
Racer Connection Steering Committee:
- Wendy Cain, University Bursar
- Ellen Dale, Director, Accounting and Financial Services
- Fred Dietz, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Renee Fister, Chief of Staff
- Peggy Whaley, Assistant Director, Office of Student Engagement and Success