Great Beginnings gives students the opportunity to acquaint themselves with the campus and the community, easing the transition to Murray State University life. Now in its 22nd year, Great Beginnings has become an annual tradition at Murray State University.
Participants will get assistance in a variety of areas, like financial aid and meal plans. Also, there will be several opportunities to meet and socialize with fellow students – residential and commuter alike.
Check out the Experience Murray State app for all your needs during Great Beginnings!
1. Go to your App store or Play Store on your mobile device.
2. Search for Experience Murray State
3. Install the app.
4. It will download on your phone as New2MSU and it will have the Murray State Shield on it!
5. Open the app and Get Started then Sign up with Email
6. Enter in your information and then create your password.
7. Select 2017 Great Beginnings and find a ton of helpful information!
Mallory LaPlant , Coordinator of New Student Programs, Office of Recruitment
Re'Nita Avery Meriwether, Director of Student Life and Curris Center
- Meet Great Beginnings Leaders
- Explore Murray
- Waterfield Wired
- Hypnotist Tom DeLuca
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
Download the LiveSafe app available for students, faculty, and staff.
Students, faculty, and staff can contribute to campus safety by enabling quick, easy, and discreet two-way communications with campus safety officials.
Be sure to connect with Murray State and follow all of the Great Beginnings fun on social media!