Great Beginnings Schedule
Check this page often for updates to the 2019 Great Beginnings Schedule!Click on the arrow for event information.
Wednesday, August 14th
Saturday, August 17th
Sunday, August 18th
Monday, August 19th
Tuesday, August 20th--First Day of Classes
Great Beginnings Ongoing ServicesClick the arrow for more information
Racer One Stop
- Financial Aid
- On-campus Housing
- Veterans Affairs
RacerCard Services open for student IDs
Campus Technology Help Desk Support (270-809-2346)
2018-2019 Vehicle Registration is now available through the myGate parking channel.
Student Parking Permit charges will be as follows:
- $200 for Commuter, Regents/White, Residents in North Residential Complex, and College Courts zone access
- $100 for Economy purple zone access- parking will be available at the Stadium, Hamilton Field, Hamilton North, Sorority Suites, and West Farm.
All students (full time or part-time, regional, web) who operate a motor vehicle on the Murray State campus must register through myGate parking channel. Annual renewal of vehicle registration is required. Registrations are valid for the fall, spring, and summer sessions. Information required to register vehicle is as follows:
- MURRAY STATE ID OR DRIVER'S LICENSE
- LOCAL ADDRESS
- VEHICLE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, AND COLOR
- LICENSE PLATE NUMBER
- STATE AND COUNTY VEHICLE REGISTERED IN
Registration is enforced 24-hours daily.
Winslow Dining Hall
Student Government Association (SGA) Poster Sales