After the emergency
After a Workplace Injury or Illness
If an individual is injured or becomes ill as a result of his/her workplace environment, follow these procedures:
- Ensure that the individual has received the appropriate medical care.
- Notify the individual's immediate supervisor of the injury and of surrounding events.
- Complete an accident report form documenting the injury or illness as soon as possible.
- If further assistance is needed, contact:
Office of Environmental Safety and Health...............3480
(Office hours 7a.m.-4p.m.)
Damage to Buildings
In those cases in which a building was damaged during an emergency, take the following actions:
- Notify Facilities Management at 4291.
- If no answer, call MSU Police at 2222.