For the Thanksgiving holiday the pool will have revised hours. November 22nd: 6:30-8:30 AM; 11:00 AM-1:00 PM; 3:00-8:30 PM. November 26th: 12:30-4:30 PM.
The indoor pool has 5 lanes, 25 meters in length with a large recreation area, whirlpools, vortex and water bench area. Adjacent to the pool are the men's and women's locker rooms and a family changing room. A patio is located adjacent to the pool area. Grills, lounge furniture and a sound system are available on the patio for group functions. Access to the patio can be gained by an entrance within the pool area, or by an interior door of the Campus Recreation and Wellness Center. No food may be taken into the pool area from the patio. The swimming pool and patio area are available for group reservations. Please call (270) 809-6791 to make a reservation. Group reservations require a fee for lifeguards and equipment use.
Swimming Pool Rules:
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty
- No running
- No diving
- No food or beverages, except for water in non-breakable bottles
- No gum
- No denim or cut offs allowed in the pool. Only approved swimwear is allowed
- No street shoes on the pool deck or in the pool
- No children under the age of 16 are allowed in the pool without a parent/guardian
- Parents/Guardians must be with children under the age 16 at all times
- Children are allowed flotation devices
- Do not hang on the lane ropes