Winslow Dining Hall
Located in the Residential College Circle, Winslow Dining Hall features all-you-care-to-eat options. So whether you're in the mood for pizza, pasta, salads, soups, deli sandwiches or one of our daily specials, you're sure to find something you love in Murray State's largest dining venue on campus. Check out the Winslow menu and hours.
The Thoroughbred Room is our second largest dining venue on campus, located on the second floor of the Curris Center. Open for both breakfast and lunch, Monday through Friday, and featuring a salad bar, cook-to-order grill, daily hot lunch line, and our popular Bluegrass Burrito Bar, the Thoroughbred Room is the perfect place to squeeze in a full and hearty meal before, between or after classes. Check out the Thoroughbred Room menu and hours.
Other locationsClick the arrow for more information
When you're on the move and don't have time to stop, the Stampede has you covered.
The Stampede delivers anywhere on campus — whether you're in your residence hall, the library or on your way to class — so give us a call at 270-809-3312 and pre-pay when you order to get great deals on toasted grinders, cheese sticks, hot wings, pizzas and more. The Stampede accepts Dining Dollars, Flex dollars, Visa or Mastercard and is operated through Winslow Dining Hall.
The Stampede is closed for University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer breaks. Hours may be subject to change.
- Sunday – Thursday: 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: CLOSED
- 16" cheese pizza: $8.99
- 16" extra-cheese pizza: $9.99
- 16 " one-topping pizza: $9.99
** $1.00 for each additional topping, which includes:
- Meats: bacon, Canadian bacon, chicken, ground beef, pepperoni and sausage
- Veggies: banana peppers, black olives, diced tomatoes, green peppers, jalapenos, mushrooms, onions, pineapple and spinach
- 6 hot wings (with ranch): $5.99
- 12 hot wings (with ranch): $10.99
- Buffalo chicken (fried chicken strips, buffalo sauce, provolone cheese, diced tomato): $6.99
- Chicken bacon ranch (fried chicken strips, bacon, ranch, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes): $5.99
** Add $2.00 to make your sub a meal with chips and a 20 oz. drink.
- Extra meat for sub: $1.49
- Extra veggie for sub: $0.99
- Extra cheese for sub: $0.99
- Extra sauce (marinara, ranch, honey mustard, Italian and garlic butter): $0.99
- Pepperocinis (6): $0.99
- Garlic cheese sticks: $3.99
- Fried ravioli with marinara sauce: $2.99
- Chips (Lays, Cheetos, Doritos, Cool Ranch Doritos, BBQ and Baked Lays, including BBQ, plain and cheddar and sour cream): $1.49
- 20 oz. (7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Water): $1.59
- 2 Liter (7-Up, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi): $2.29
Pony Express (food truck)
The Pony Express is Murray State's traveling food truck, offering a variety of fast, delicious options and ensuring that good food is never too far away. Look for Pony Express around campus during the day or out and about at night.
* The Pony Express will be closed until next semester starting in January 2019.
Download the menu. Weekly specials are also available.
** Please note that times are subject to change. Follow Pony Express on Twitter for updates.
Fast Track is the campus convenience store located on the north side of Winslow Dining Hall. It offers numerous items, ranging from hot dogs to cold sandwiches, sushi to soap. Can't find what you need? Suggest new products!
Fast Track posts special hours for most University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer breaks.
|Monday – Friday||10 a.m. – 12 a.m.|
|Saturday – Sunday||11 a.m. – 12 a.m.|
Curris Café, located outside the University Bookstore in the Curris Center, offers Starbucks coffee, signature drinks and a delicious selection of pastries.
Curris Café closes for University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter and spring breaks. The café is open in the summer, although summer hours are subject to change.
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
Market '22 is located on the second floor of the Curris Center and features fresh sushi, salads, sandwiches, hummus and chips, yogurt parfaits, fruit and veggie cups, bottled beverages, healthy chips and many other items unique to the Market. Can't find that perfect sushi roll in the case? Ask the chef to make you a customized roll!
Party trays of sushi are also available. Call Shanna Smith at 270-809-2746 to place an order.
Starting this semester, Market '22 is also home to the Bluegrass Burrito Bar from 3p.m.-8p.m. on Monday-Thursday! During this time all tender types are accepted, including meal swipes.
Market '22 closes for Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer breaks and, occasionally, for University holidays.
|Monday – Thursday||8 a.m. – 8 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
Located on the second floor of the Business Building, Business Express has everything you need for a before-class breakfast or a working lunch.
Business Express is closed for University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer breaks.
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Located on the ground floor of Waterfield Library, Waterfield Café provides a wide variety of study snacks and brain food. From Java City coffee, candy and granola bars to sushi and microwavable meals, Waterfield Café has your study session covered.
* Please note that the Waterfield Café will be closing on Saturday, October 27th at 3 p.m.
Waterfield Café closes for University holidays in addition to Thanksgiving, winter, spring and summer breaks.
|Monday – Thursday||7:30 a.m. – Midnight|
|Friday||7 a.m. – 4 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 4 p.m.|
|Sunday||4 p.m. – 10 p.m.|
Murray State Dining