There are endless opportunities when you work with Dining Services.
- Become part of the team in Winslow or the Thoroughbred Room.
- Practice your best barista moves in Curris Café.
- Serve the studying masses in Waterfield Café or Business Express.
- Help keep the hungry crowds moving smoothly at Fast Track or Market '22.
- Deliver pizzas around campus for the Stampede.
- Jump on the Pony Express and serve all over campus.
- Flexible work hours. With operating hours from 7 a.m. to midnight, it's easy to work around your class and activities schedule.
- Off on University breaks. Students, with the exception of those working for catering, are not required to work winter, spring or summer breaks.
- Student manager program. Student management positions allow students to gain real-world leadership experience, a higher rate of pay and a leg up in the increasingly competitive job market after graduation. These positions are open to all Dining Services student workers.
- Unique opportunities. Dining keeps a student nutrition staff to help those students with food allergies and other special menu needs.
Become a manager or supervisor.
If you already work for Dining Services, upgrade your pay level and skill set by becoming a student manager or student supervisor. Supervise other employees, design work schedules and get hands-on management experience!
- General Student Employment Application
- Returning Student Employment Application
- Student Manager Employment Application (Download – Student Manager job description)
- Student Supervisor Employment Application (Download – Student Supervisor job description)
- Dining Services student employee handbook
Murray State Dining