Staff/Faculty Meal Plan

For your convenience, Dining Services has created a staff/faculty meal plan that is called Dining Dollars.

Dining Dollars provides a 10% bonus in the form of additional dollars on your account with each deposit, e.g., if you deposit $100, your account will be credited with $110. So by using Dining Dollars you are essentially saving the cost of the sales tax, plus an additional 4%.

So just give the cashier your Racer Card, and you're all set! 

Bon Appetit!


Dining Dollars FAQs

Who can use Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars are available to all Murray State University staff and faculty, including regular part time staff and retirees. It is not available to student or temporary staff.

How can I put money on my card?

You can go to the Payment icon on this page and deposit money, using a credit card or check, or you can come in to the Dining/Racer Card office at 101 Curris Center. At that location you can also make a cash deposit.

Is there a minimum deposit required?

Yes, you must deposit at least $50, but you can deposit more than that if you want. Your bonus will be 10% of whatever you deposit.

Where can I use Dining Dollars?

Dining Dollars are accepted at all Murray State Dining Services locations.

Can I use Dining Dollars for guests?

Yes, you can spend the dollars on whomever you want. However, you have to personally be there to use the card, as use of Racer Cards is not transferrable.

Do Dining Dollars expire?

No, Dining Dollars will stay on your card, for your use, as long as you are still employed at the University.

What happens if I leave while I still have money left on my card?

Your money will be refunded to you, minus 10% since that is the bonus that came with it. So, e.g., if you have $20 left, you will receive $18 back. Please note that your refund must be at least $10, amounts less than that will not be refunded.

How can I find the balance left on my card?

Login to mygate and find your  "RacerCard Balance."  You can also ask the cashier at the time of transaction, or come to the Dining office and ask at the Racer Card desk.