- Applicants must submit an application for admission with a $40 application fee.
- Applicants must submit official college transcripts from each previously attended institution. Transcripts must be mailed or submitted online by the institution.
Submit transcripts (postal or email)
102 Curris Center
Murray, KY 42071
- Admission will be based on academic performance. A minimum of a 2.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale) is required.
- Transfer credit will only be awarded if the student attended a regionally accredited (as recognized by Murray State) institution of higher education.
- For transfer students who have less than 24 degree credit hours earned when applying to Murray State University, freshman admission requirements must also be met.