Current Murray State Students
- Complete Murray State Scholarship Application by the appropriate deadline.
- Access the application through myGate on the Financial Aid tab.
- Many scholarships require re-application for renewal consideration. Check the the Scholarship Office to verify if you need to re-apply each year.
- All undergraduate students must file and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in order to receive any university scholarships and/or discounts.
60 to 90 Summer 2018 Credit Hour Progression
- Undergraduate tuition and mandatory fees for one hour of only one Summer 2018 course is waived. The course must be at least three credit hour course.
- This serves as a pilot program for the Summer 2018 sessions for those students who are within one to three hours of achieving 60 to 90 hours of college credit at the end of the spring 2018 term.
- Any web fees associated with an online course are not waived.
- All course fees associated with the course are not waived.
- Study abroad classes do not qualify for this waiver.
- Students should contact Financial Aid (270.809.2546) or firstname.lastname@example.org regarding Summer financial aid eligibility.
- Until final grades for Spring 2018 are posted, the one-hour credit will not be waived to ensure the eligibility for this opportunity has been met.
- Eligibility to receive the one-hour waiver will be determined by the number of credit hours posted on the student's academic record on the first day of the summer course.
The scheduling deadlines for registration and late fee information are located at http://murraystate.edu/admissions/summer.aspx
A table format of drop, add, audit, late registration fee and schedule change fee is found here, http://www.murraystate.edu/academics/RegistrarsOffice/pdf/Summer_2018_Session_Calendar.pdf