Apply for scholarships online
Students who are admitted as degree-seeking students or current Murray State students can access the General Scholarship Application by logging into their myGate portal. The Murray State University General Scholarship Application is located on the Financial Aid section of myGate in the Apply Online box. You can link to myGate below if you have already been admitted and received your myGate log-in information.
Deadline: January 23, 2018 5 p.m. Central Time (extended due to inclement weather) All New and Current Student Scholarship Application
Deadline: June 1, 2018 4:30 p.m. Central Time
Non-Traditional & Graduate Student-Specific Scholarships
New Freshmen and New Transfer
- Apply for admission and submit all admission materials (i.e. admission fees, transcripts, etc) to the appropriate Murray State admissions office early enough to get your myGate log-in credential to access the Murray State Scholarship Portal.
- Complete the Murray State General Scholarship Application on myGate (linked above) by the deadline.
- You will need your myGate log-in information and have your Murray State email activated.
Current Murray State Students
- You should apply for competitive scholarships for every year you plan on returning to Murray State.
- Complete the Murray State General Scholarship Application on myGate (linked above) by January 16th, 4:30 p.m. Central Time.
- New Freshmen or New Transfer Non-Traditional Student: See New Freshmen and New Transfer information above
- Current Student Non-Traditional Student: See Current Murray State Students information above
- Complete Murray State Scholarship Application by June 1st if you want to be considered for only non-traditional student-specific scholarships.