Apply for scholarships online
Students who are admitted as degree-seeking students or current MSU students can access the general scholarship application by logging into their myGate portal. The Murray State University General Scholarship Application is located on the Financial Aid section of myGate in the Apply Online box. You can link to myGate below if you have already been admitted and received your myGate log-in information.
Deadline: January 15
All New and Current Student Scholarship Application and Documents
- Apply for admission and submit all admission materials (i.e. admission fees, transcripts, etc) to the appropriate MSU admissions office by January 15th.
- Complete the New MSU Scholarship Application (linked above) by the deadline.
- You will need your myGate log-in information and have your MSU email activated.
- If you will be a new MSU student in the fall: apply for admission and submit all admission materials (i.e. admission fees, transcripts, etc) to the appropriate MSU admissions office by the appropriate scholarship application deadline.
- In order to be considered for other competitive scholarships (beyond the non-traditional student-specific scholarships) please have your admission application/information, scholarship application and required documents submitted by January 15th.
- Complete MSU Scholarship Application by June 1st.
Tips for All Students
Please note that some individual scholarships require additional documents. If additional documents are required, it will be noted in the scholarship information. Any additional documentation must be uploaded to your account or received by the Scholarship Office by January 15th.
Questions: Contact the Scholarship Office at 270.809.3225 or firstname.lastname@example.org.