Educational Studies, Leadership, and Counseling
Our department's challenging graduate programs are divided into several program areas:
- Education Administration, including School Principal, Supervisor of Instruction, Director of Special Education, Director of Pupil Personnel, and Superintendent.
- School Counseling, including K-12 School Counselor, School Psychology, and Individual Intellectual Assessment Endorsement.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Human Development and Leadership.
- Library Media.
- Teacher Leader.
- Postsecondary Education.
- EdD in P-20 & Community Leadership.
All of these school-related programs are CAEP-accredited. For more information on any of these programs, please explore their associated web pages (linked to the left) or contact the department at 270-809-2793.
Dr. Susana Bloomdahl, Department Chair