Educational Studies, Leadership and Counseling
Welcome to the Educational Studies, Leadership, and Counseling Department at Murray State University!
We are pleased that you want more information regarding our department's challenging graduate programs. The graduate degrees and endorsements are divided into several program areas:
- Education Administration, including School Principal, Supervisor of Instruction, Director of Special Education, Director of Pupil Personnel, and Superintendent.
- School Counseling, including K-12 School Counselor, School Psychology, and Individual Intellectual Assessment Endorsement.
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- Human Development and Leadership.
- Library Media.
- Gifted and Talented.
- Postsecondary Education.
- EdD in P-20 & Community Leadership.
All of these school-related programs are NCATE accredited. For more information on any of these programs, please contact the department at 270-809-2793.
Dr. Susana Bloomdahl, Department Chair
Check out our NEW graduate programs and services!