- Applicants must be a high school junior or senior.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or rank in top half of class.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Complete the Racer Academy Application for Admission.
- Submit High School Transcript.
- Submit ACT, SAT, or PLAN Test scores from the testing agency or posted on your high school transcript.
- Minimum scores required are:
- ACT Composite = 18; or SAT Composite = 870; or ACT PLAN = 18
- For English Course Requirements: English ACT = 18; Verbal SAT = 450; ACT PLAN= 18
- For Math Course Requirements: Math ACT = 20; Math SAT =490; PLAN = 19
- Must meet prerequisites for individual classes
- Recommendation from high school counselor. Guidance Counselor Approval Form
- Parent or guardian must sign and complete a Parental Consent and Registration Form
- Application fee: $40.00.
*Students who have not taken their ACT PLAN, ACT, or SAT yet will not be eligible to participate.