Graduate Assistantship Openings
Graduate students that meet the minimum requirements and are interested in applying for a graduate assistantship should follow the proper steps to completing an application:
1. Contact your academic department for any openings
2. View published openings of graduate assistantships listed below and contact the office directly if interested
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Courtney Noland, Coordinator of Domestic Graduate Recruitment at 270-809-5304.
Office of Recruitment
A paraprofessional position within the Office of Recruitment responsible for assisting the Coordinator of Data Management and other professional staff members within the office with data processing and clerical work to maintain Recruiter, which is our prospect and applicant management system for prospective students. This position would also involve the informing, advising, and counseling of prospective students and their families about the university and its programs.
Prerequisites Required for Position:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent computer skills, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Inspecting, cleaning, and correcting daily Recruiter reports
- Assist with building electronic and paper communication plans in Recruiter for prospective students
- Assist with supervising tele-counseling student workers
- Inform, advise and counsel prospective students and their families about the university
- Assist in the general administrative and, at times, clerical responsibilities of the office.