Non-Exempt Hiring Procedures
Procedures, Forms, and Guidelines for Non-Exempt (Hourly) Employees
- Hiring Procedures for Non-Exempt (Hourly) Positions
- Suggested Interview Guidelines
- Pre-Employment Inquiries: A Guide to What You Can and Cannot Ask
- Regular Employee New Hire Checklist
- General Procedures for Processing Personnel Action Forms
Non-Exempt Hiring Forms are Located on the Support Site
Email Accounts and myGate passwords
For general information regarding email accounts and various network questions, contact the Center for Teaching, Learning, & Technology (CTLT) Help Desk at 270-809-2346.
https://mygate.murraystate.edu/cp/home/displaylogin to access myGate, which is used for reporting time worked and many other campus-wide actions.
http://www.murraystate.edu/downloads/infosys/Network%20Request%20Form.pdf to access the Network Resource Request Form.