AlumniCareer Services provides resources and services to assist Murray State Alumni with their job search. Please review the following available resources and contact us as needed:
- Career Events: Attend career fairs and workshops.
- Career Exploration: Review these resources if you are making a career direction change.
- Career Handbook: Review this comprehensive job search guide.
- Racer Tracks: Search for job postings and post your resume to connect with hiring employers.
- Tip Sheets: Review tips on various job search related topics.
- Web Resources: Explore additional resources.
Consider joining the Murray State Alumni Association as well.
Do you want to hire a fellow Racer?
Through Racer Tracks you can post jobs and internships, screen public resumes, sign-up for on-campus interviews and register for career fairs. Please contact us if you are interested in providing job shadowing, networking and/or training opportunities for Murray State students as well. For more information, go to HireARacer.