Office of Student Disability Services | Student Information | Faculty Information | Services | Accommodations | Resources | Contact Us | Helpful Links |
Qualifying for SDS Services
- You must be admitted to Murray State in order to use the SDS Office. If you have questions about admission to Murray State, please contact the Office of Recruitment at 1-800-272-4MSU.
- You must have a documented disability to receive services and accommodations through our office.
Applying for SDS Services
- Fill out the SDS Registration form and send to the office.
- Fill out the Project Pass application and send to the office.
- Provide the SDS Office with a current (no more than three years old) psycho educational evaluation that provides justification for accommodations and services.
- Provide the SDS Office with a one page statement, written without help, explaining why you want to attend college. This is included in the Project Pass Application.
- Provide the SDS Office with a recent photograph. (This is optional, but it helps us to remember you!)
- Contact our office to arrange for an individual meeting with Cindy or Velvet.
Our Services and Accommodations