Qualifying for Student Disability Accommodations and/or Services
- You must be admitted to Murray State in order to use the Office of Student Disability Services. If you have questions about admission to Murray State, please contact the Office of Recruitment at 1-800-272-4MSU.
- You must have a documented disability to receive services and accommodations through our office.
Applying for Accommodations and/or Services with Student Disability Services
- If you are a current student: fill out the SDS Registration form and send to the office.
- If you are a new freshmen to Murray State University: fill out the SDS Registration form AND fill out the Project Pass application and send to the office.
- Provide the SDS Office with a current (no more than three years old) psycho educational evaluation that provides justification for need of services and/ or accommodations.
- Provide the SDS Office with a one page statement, written without help, explaining why you want to attend college. This is included in the Project Pass Application.
- Provide the SDS Office with a recent photograph. (This is optional, but it helps us to remember you!)
- Contact our office to arrange for an individual meeting with the Director or Associate Director.
Please visit our Accommodations and Services page for more information about the types of assistance offered.