The indoor pool has 6 lanes, 25 meters in length with a large recreation
area, whirlpools, Vortex and water bench area. Adjacent to the pool
are the men's and women's locker rooms. A patio is located adjacent
to the pool area. Grills, lounge furniture, and a sound system are
available on the patio for group functions. Access to the patio can
be gained by an entrance within the pool area, or by an interior door
of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. No food may be taken
into the pool area from the patio.
The swimming pool and patio area are available for group reservations.
Please contact the attendant at the reception desk or call (270) 809-6000
to make a reservation. Group reservations require a fee for lifeguards
and equipment use.
Swimming Pool Regulations
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- For safety reasons, please follow the lifeguards' instructions at
- No running is permitted on deck.
- Diving is NOT permitted at any location of the pool.
- For health reasons, please do not use the pool if suffering
from any skin or communicable diseases or open wounds. Bathing
required for all persons with shoulder length hair. Gum is
- Parents must watch children at all times. An adult
all children under the age of 16.
- Food and drinks are permitted
only in the spectator area and only during approved events.
However, water bottles may be used if they are made of a non-breakable
and contain only water.
- An approved swimsuit is required. Denim jeans or cut offs
are not permitted.
- No hazardous activity or foolish behavior
- Do not wear street shoes when walking on the deck
of the pool.
- Use of scuba equipment is prohibited during open swim hours.
- Children are allowed to use personal flotation devices,
or arm rings, which are attached. In addition, the child
must be directly
supervised by a parent or guardian in the water while using
- When entering the pool, please be aware of each swimmer's lane
position. If you are going to share a lane with an individual, please
make them aware
- Please do not hang on the lane ropes.