The indoor pool has 6 lanes, 25 meters in length with a large recreation area, whirlpools, Vortex and water bench area. Adjacent to the pool are the men's and women's locker rooms. A patio is located adjacent to the pool area. Grills, lounge furniture, and a sound system are available on the patio for group functions. Access to the patio can be gained by an entrance within the pool area, or by an interior door of the Student Recreation and Wellness Center. No food may be taken into the pool area from the patio.
The swimming pool and patio area are available for group reservations. Please contact the attendant at the reception desk or call (270) 809-6000 to make a reservation. Group reservations require a fee for lifeguards and equipment use.
Swimming Pool Regulations
- Swim only when a lifeguard is on duty.
- For safety reasons, please follow the lifeguards' instructions at all times.
- No running is permitted on deck.
- Diving is NOT permitted at any location of the pool.
- For health reasons, please do not use the pool if suffering from any skin or communicable diseases or open wounds. Bathing caps are required for all persons with shoulder length hair. Gum is not allowed.
- Parents must watch children at all times. An adult must accompany all children under the age of 16.
- Food and drinks are permitted only in the spectator area and only during approved events. However, water bottles may be used if they are made of a non-breakable material and contain only water.
- An approved swimsuit is required. Denim jeans or cut offs are not permitted.
- No hazardous activity or foolish behavior is allowed.
- Do not wear street shoes when walking on the deck of the pool.
- Use of scuba equipment is prohibited during open swim hours.
- Children are allowed to use personal flotation devices, or arm rings, which are attached. In addition, the child must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian in the water while using these devices.
- When entering the pool, please be aware of each swimmer's lane position. If you are going to share a lane with an individual, please make them aware of this.
- Please do not hang on the lane ropes.