Graduates of Murray State can be eligible to purchase memberships in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center .
To be eligible:
- Graduates must make a minimum annual unrestricted gift of $250 to the Murray Fund for Excellence of the university. This $250 unrestricted donation will be required annually to maintain membership. Must be paid at 200 Heritage Hall Murray, KY.
- Graduate membership rates are $62.50 a semester; $25 for summer; or $150 a year, and one donation is required per family household.
- Spouses of eligible alumni graduate members can purchase a membership at the same level as the primary member.
- Children, ages 5 - 18, of eligible alumni graduate members may have a membership purchased for them. The membership fee will be $20 a semester; $10 for summer; or $50 a year. No children under the age of 5 will be allowed in the Student Recreation and Wellness Center .
- Children, ages 19 - 26, of eligible alumni graduate members may have a membership purchased for them. The membership fee level will be the same as the primary member.
How to Join:
If you are a graduate of Murray State and are interested in membership, you should contact the Office of Development at 270-809-3001 to verify your eligibility status. If eligible, you should come to the Office of Development at 200 Heritage Hall Murray, KY and make the required $250 unrestricted donation. One donation per household is required.
Upon payment of the donation, proceed to the Wellness Center to complete an application, pay the membership fee, and finalize membership. Payments will only be accepted in lump sum, either for the year, summer, or semester, it is not set up for monthly billing . All payments must be made for each individual patron.
For more information, please call the Office of Development, 270-809-3001.