Racer Wellness provides two Health Fairs per academic year on the Murray campus as well as one in the spring semester on the BVC campus in Hopkinsville. All three Health Fairs are open to ALL employees / spouses / retirees from all campuses and have no cost.
Health Fair Pre-Draw:
Wednesday, March 25 | 7:00am - 10:30am | Curris Center Cumberland Room (3rd level)
- Screening for total cholesterol and blood glucose (please fast 12 hours prior, but don't forget to drink water!)
- The pre-draw is designed as an additional screening opportunity to the Health Fair. It is open for all MSU employees, spouses, and retirees to attend.
- Draws will be given on a first-come, first served basis.
Spring 2015 Health Fair (main campus)
Tuesday, March 31st | 7:30am - 11:00am | Curris Center Ballroom (3rd level)
- Total cholesterol and blood glucose screening (please fast 12 hours prior, but don't forget to drink water!)
- EKG's (for attendees with high risk factors)
- Kentucky Cancer Program
Carbon Monoxide screening
- RN Health Coaching
- Blood pressure
- Sleep study information
- Breast health education
- Racer Wellness information
- Wellness & Recreation Center information on memberships and group fitness classes
- Snacks, giveaways, & more