Racer Wellness provides two Health Fairs per academic year on the Murray campus as well as one in the spring semester on the BVC campus in Hopkinsville. All three Health Fairs are open to ALL employees / spouses / retirees from all campuses and have no cost.
Health Fair Pre-Draw:
Tuesday, September 29 | 7:00am - 10:00am | Curris Center Cumberland Room (3rd level)
- Screening for total cholesterol and blood glucose (please fast 12 hours prior, but don't forget to drink water!)
- The pre-draw is designed as an additional screening opportunity to the Health Fair. It is open for all MSU employees, spouses, and retirees to attend.
- Draws will be given on a first-come, first served basis.
Fall 2015 Health & Benefits Fair (main campus)
Wednesday, October 28th | 7:30am - 11:30am | Curris Center Ballroom (3rd level)
- Total cholesterol and blood glucose screening (please fast 12 hours prior, but don't forget to drink water!)
- Bone Density Screening
- Kentucky Cancer Program: Tour the inflatable colon!
- Vision & hearing screenings
- DermaScan screening
- Carbon Monoxide screening
- RN Health Coaching
- Blood pressure
- Sleep study information
- Breast health education
- Racer Wellness information
- Wellness & Recreation Center information on memberships and group fitness classes
- Representatives from Anthem and other Voluntary benefits will be available to answer questions regarding Murray State's insurance plans