Student Leadership Awards
Student Leadership Awards & Recognition Packet
The Annual Student Leadership Awards & Recognition Night will be held in the Curris Center Ballroom on Wednesday, April 23, 2014 at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of Awards and Recognition night is to recognize the commitment of many outstanding student leaders, advisors, and organizations that have made a significant impact on campus.
Award nomination forms and their criteria are below. Please note that some applications must be completed online and others you will need to submit as stated. We ask that you begin to reflect on the past year and discuss which nominations most closely match the achievements of your organization. All nominations must be received by the Student Organizations Office by 4:00 p.m. on or before Friday, March 28, 2014.
I look forward to receiving your submissions! As you have questions or concerns, please contact the Center for Student Involvement at 270-809-6953 or send an email message to email@example.com.
Please use double space as you type your responses on the following forms.
- **Grade Authorization Form
- **A Rising Racer
- **Graduate Student Leadership & Service Award
- **All Campus Student Achievement Award
- **Vice President of Student Affairs Top 10 Student Leaders
- **Volunteer of the Year Award
- Student Organization President of the Year
- Racer Hero Award
- Most Improved Student Organization of the Year
- Outstanding Community Service Project of the Year
- Outstanding Charitable Fundraiser of the Year
- Outstanding New Student Organization.docx
- Student Organization of the Year.docx