Presented to an
organization that has improved dramatically from the previous year. The improvement areas include: an increase in
membership, level of effectiveness, involvement with campus life, and its
activities from the previous year.
- The student organization must be a
registered student organization at Murray State University.
- The student organization must be in
good standing with Murray State University.
Include the following
information with this nomination form:
- Explain why this organization should
be recognized as the Most Improved Student Organization. Please include current and past membership
- Number of programs completed this
year compared to last year.
- Quality of the programs compared to
previous years and other pertinent information.
- Describe the organization’s
- A letter of support from the
advisor. Four sets must be submitted to 111 Curris
letter(s) of support are encouraged, but not required. If written, four
sets must be submitted to
111 Curris Center.