Self Guided Walking Tours
Benefits of a Self Guided Walking Tour
- You can visit campus at your own time during regular hours (8:00am-4:30pm).
- You can tour campus even if our office is closed or the university is closed during a holiday. Be sure to check in with Public Safety (#25 on campus map) when you arrive on campus.
- You can do the tour at the pace of your group as opposed to the pace of a tour guide.
- You can take breaks at your convenience.
- With the correct number of chaperons, you can break your group into smaller and more manageable groups as opposed to a tour with only one guide.
- 9:00 am
- Arrive on Campus/Rest Room Break
- 9:30 am
- Self Guided Walking Tour of Campus
- 11:00 am
- Enjoy lunch on your own in one of our many dining facilities on Campus* or out in the Murray Community
- 12:00 pm
- Browse the University Bookstore
- 1:00 pm
- Depart for home
*Academic Year Only (mid-August - Mid May)
This is a walking tour; please dress for the local weather.We also encourage you to wear comfortable shoes, as you will be walking and the tour takes approximately one and a half hours.
We do ask that you notify the Office of Recruitment at 800.272.4678 ext. 2 prior to your visit to let us know you will be on campus.
Call our Campus Visit Coordinator at 1.800.272.4678 ext. 2 or 270.809.3002 to pre-register your group today!
Schedule Your Visit On-Line
*To update details of your registration, please call 270.809.3002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org*