See here for more information.
Campus > Housing Office > Housing jobs > Student Employment Application
Murray State University
Housing/Residence Life 206 Stewart Stadium Phone #: 270.809.2310 Contact Person:
Jennifer Caldwell - Assistant Director for Residential Services email@example.com
Do you currently work for the Department of Housing/Residence Life? Yes No
If yes, please list your position.
Please check all positions you wish to be considered for:* N/A Overnight Rover (must be Soph. standing or above) Day Clerk Housing Office Worker Night Clerk Maintenance Handyman
If you are applying for the Day Clerk and/or Night Clerk position(s) please indicate which residence hall/area you would prefer to be employed in:
Please check all that apply: N/A Lee Clark Elizabeth Franklin Hart Hester Regents James H. Richmond Springer White College Courts
Term Applying For: Summer 2014
Date of Birth*
Cell Phone Number:*
Other, please specify
Permanent Home Address:*
Local (Murray) Address:*
Please list your previous work experience, beginning with most recent.
#1-Date of employment
#2-Date of employment
#3-Date of employment
Please list any related skills/experiences
Have you ever been convicted of, or entered a plea other than innocent or not guilty, to any crime - including felony or misdemeanor - or are there any criminal charges presently pending against you?
If you answered 'YES', please include an explanation. Please note that additional documentation may be requested. Disclosure of a criminal record or pending charges will not necesssarily disqualify you from employment. Each offense will be evaluated on its own.
Explanation (if applicable)
1) Submitting an on-line application DOES NOT guarantee employment or guarantee the applicant an interview.
2) Students should only submit one application per academic year.
3) Every student who is hired by the MSU Housing Office is required to complete a Federal I-9 Form within two business days of being offered employment (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
4) Students who have not been employed by the univeristy (in any capacity) prior to submitting an application must complete a federal background check (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
5) Former employees of the university who have not worked within the last year must complete a federal background check (available on-line - http://www.murraystate.edu/Campus/Housing).
6) Applications for the current academic year will be considered until the end of the spring semester.
7) Student employment is at will and may be terminated at any time without cause.
I have read and understand the statements above*
The information provided is true to the best of my knowledge*
FormBuilder contact form by Basem Emara
/ FACULTY & STAFF
© 2014 Murray State University Office of Web Management